Friday, October 24, 2008

WWWWW?

So... I was very excited last week about the idea of starting this blog, and I forgot to introduce myself :-S


Who? This is Marc Baiges, Multimedia Engineer by La Salle Engineering School, Barcelona.

Where?
Born, growed up and living in Barcelona, working at Strands.

What?
I've been working with Java/JEE technologies for almost 3 years and for the last year I've been programming with Flex. I enjoy working with Flex and spend a lot of time reading about it. So I'll try to write about my daily experience with it, the problems I face, solutions I find, examples I see... everything I think is worth sharing with others.

When?
Heheheh, good one... I'll try to do it regulary, as often as I can, I promise.

Why?
This is the important one. Why... I can think of many reasons why. Three of them:
  • I'd like to make people know about me. Because community is very impotant in our sector. We're asking for help daily in forums, mailing lists, blogs, etc... and I think it's easier for people to get involved in your business when they know something about you, what you do, remember you for trying to help some others time ago, read once an interesting article you wrote... anything.
  • I like Flex, as I said before, and like reading about it, evaluating this new graphics library, that other MVC framework... And I don't have so many people to talk about it and feel the need to share it with others!!!
  • To practice my English. May sound stupid, but is a very important reason for me. I want to improve it so, any mistake I make, anything that sounds "unnatural", please tell me. I'll be very grateful!


hope to see you around :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marc, good to discover your new blog!

Keep blogging.. will tell you in private all the goof ups in English if you teach me Flex ;)

MAXwidget